Saturday, May 12, 2007

Cd Project Thing - Johnny Cash (and the end)

So, I think it's fair to say that I'm done with this, at least for a while. I have no interest anymore. But I wrote this last entry up a few weeks ago, so might as well post it...


Johnny Cash - "At Folsom Prison"
Johnny Cash - "At San Quentin (The Complete 1969 Concert)"
Johnny Cash - "The Legend Of Johnny Cash"


I guess I always sort of knew Johnny Cash, but I didn't actually consider owning any until after seeing "Walk The Line". I saw it, liked the music, and then got as a gift "The Legend Of Johnny Cash", a career-spanning comp. I liked most of that, too, and so from BMG I got expanded copies of his two live prison albums (because I thought the tracklistings were interesting, and beaus they were mentioned in the movie). I don't know what else to say, really. You'll see it more later on, but I have a bit of a thing for old country. Don't worry, though, I still despise the modern stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home